Rescue deteriorating patients earlier while freeing staff from vital sign collection.
Reduce staff time on vital sign collection on general medical-surgical units by automating collection, with direct integration to the EMR.
Reduce length of stay and improve patient flow by rescuing deteriorating patients earlier through automated alerts and optional EWS calculation.
Improve quality of care and reduce mortality by identifying deteriorating patients earlier. Reassure patients by continuously monitoring them.
Rescue acutely deteriorating patients earlier to reduce length of stay
Detect deterioration earlier through automated alarms allowing earlier intervention.
- Customizable alarm rules for each patient, tailored to their baseline and history
- Individualized escalation profiles, so alarms reach the right person at the right time
- Alarms are sent by push notification, SMS, email or phone call
- EMR integration, allowing alarms to be sent into existing alarm system
Free staff from collection of vital signs, with zero manual entry
Reduce staff time spent on vital signs collection by 90%, while improving accuracy.
- Vital signs are collected every 2 seconds and available on our mobile application or central dashboard
- Additional health data points are available through wireless integrations with other devices
- Mobile applications allow access to health data across the hospital
- Integration with the EMR allows direct push of vital signs into the record
Diease-specific pathways and alerting
Support for multiple disease algorithms and pathways, such as the SEP-1 bundle. Activate your sepsis team earlier and then monitor response to treatment.
- Multiple disease-specific pathways and alarms can apply to a single patient
- Modify pathways to take account of a patient's baseline and base alarms on trends
- Increase patient safety, improve quality metrics and reduce financial penalties
Integrate with the EMR through HL-7/FHIR
Vital signs and alarms can be directly pushed into the EMR, eliminating manual entry and maintaining a single point of truth.
- Data transmission rates can be adjusted per patient or per location
- Support for both HL-7 and FHIR
- Custom integrations available
Support for multiple custom early warning scores
Apply an aggregate early warning score, such as the UK National Early Warning Score, to patient vital signs
- Support for additional manually entered data points e.g. neuro status allows a complete score to be generated
- Multiple EWS can be stored, allowing different EWS for different patients
Fast, low-risk implementation with 24/7 support
Implement in less than a month, with on-site training and 24/7 phone, email and live chat support.