What would I do at snap40
We build tech that saves lives. Imagine building a platform that can monitor and analyse the health of every human being, that can direct healthcare attention to them before they know they need it. Imagine medication arriving in the post or an ambulance arriving outside - automatically. That's what we are building.
We are looking for a biomedical engineer to join our signals team. You will work on applying first principles to state of the art hardware, novel signal processing and machine learning in order to build reliable, robust and accurate techniques for obtaining physiological signals from patients. You will work with a cross-functional team of data scientists, data engineers and other biomedical engineers.
You will write code that will save lives.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in the biomedical engineering field
- Experience in Machine Learning or Statistical Modelling
- Experience of handling and interpreting multivariate patient data such as Sp02, ECG, EEG, blood pressure waveforms
- Previous experience in the design and development of medical devices for the purpose of measuring physiological parameters
- A background in the design and development of mathematical models, algorithms and signal processing techniques
- Proven experience conducting research and small scale user tests to test designs and mathematical models
- Experience in programming languages such as Python or Java
- BA or Masters in a relevant scientific/engineering subject
Why should I choose snap40?
- Solve real, hard problems that save lives and touch families. Solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Be a founding team member of a hyper-growth startup
- Be given complete freedom and autonomy to do what you do best - we're also remote friendly
- The best tools to help you succeed every day
- Stock options - our company is your company. We want to build it together